- One-day Daytime Homestay -
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity for visiting a Japanese family. Let’s enjoy cross-cultural experiences, communicate with a host family and learn Japanese manners and customs. Participation is free!
- May 24, 2009 (Sunday)
11:00 am (Kawasaki International Center)
How to get to the Kawasaki International Center
- Date for Home Visit:
- (You must attend the orientation.) Arranged between you and your host family on May 24.
- Foreign Students
- Deadline for Application:
- May 3 (Sunday)
- How to Apply:
- Write your name, nationality, school, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, hobby (favorites) things you would like to experience with a Japanese family (e.g.: cooking Japanese food, wear a Kimono etc.) Download forms from our website, and send through fax, mail, postcards, or e-mail.
- Otherwise, apply on our website “www.kian.or.jp/registration-forms.html” (Closed).
- Download forms:
- PDF file (Closed)
- Word doc file (Closed)
First-come, first-served basis.
- Contact: Ms.Kato
- Kawasaki International Association