Kawasaki International Association

Home / English top

Contact Us

Counselling Services for Foreigners on Visa and Others (Free of Charge)

We, Gyoseishoshi Lawyer, offer foreign residents the counselling services in Japanese on the following.

Contents of Counsel
Visa problem, Extending period of stay, Changing status of residence, Naturalization, Permanent visa, Long term resident visa, Certificate of eligibility, International marriage/divorce, Extraordinary permit of residence by Minister of Justice, Establishing a company/branch of foreign company, Getting licenses for business, etc.
The counseling services are offered in Japanese only. Please bring someone who speaks Japanese in case you don't. If you need an interpreter, please contact Kawasaki International Association (charged). Tel 044-435-7000

Date: 3rd Sunday from 2:00P.M. to 4:00P.M.

Place: Kawasaki International Center

How to get to the Kawasaki International Center

Held on
January 15, 2017 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
February 19 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
March 19 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
April 16 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
May 21 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
June 18 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
July 2 10:00a.m
August 20 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
September 17 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
October 15 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
Nobember 19 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
December 17 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.


Watanabe (Tel: 044-750-0764)

Copyright (c) Kwasaki International Association. All rights reserved. 088438